ekoeh Brasil Hair Food Color Cream™ is a vegan non permanent hair coloring and conditioning treatment enriched with a nutrient dense Certified Organic botanical complex, protein and Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter to deeply nourish hair while covering stubborn gray. Get shinier, softer and healthier hair with the first application. Safe
to be used on previously chemically treated hair such as perms, straighteners, keratin treatment and relaxers.
MAHOGANY 2.7fl.oz (80ml)
1. SHAMPOO HAIR. WE RECOMMEND THE USAGE OF ANY CLARIFYING OR ALKALINE SHAMPOO.
2. TOWEL DRY HAIR. HAIR SHOULD BE WET DURING COLORING.
3. SHAKE WELL BOTTLE OF COLOR CREAM
4. PUT ON PROVIDED GLOVES
(These gloves are biodegradable and will start decomposing naturally)
5. UNSCREW THE TIP AND APPLY COLOR CREAM DIRECT TO DAMP HAIR AND GENTLY MASSAGE THE CREAM INTO THE HAIR UNTIL ALL THE HAIR HAS BEEN SATURATED WITH COLOR CREAM.
6. WAIT 45 MINUTES
TO ACHIEVE MORE INTENSE COLOR OR TO COVER STUBBORN GRAY, INCREASE WAITING TIME UP TO 60 MINUTES.
7. RINSE WELL UNTIL WATER RUNS CLEAR.
8. APPLY CONDITIONER. DOING SO WILL HELP RESEAL THE CUTICLE AND HELP COLOR LAST LONGER.
9. RINSE THOROUGHLY AND STYLE AS DESIRED