HOW TO USE
1. SHAMPOO HAIR. WE RECOMMEND THE USAGE OF ANY CLARIFYING OR ALKALINE SHAMPOO.
2. TOWEL DRY HAIR. HAIR SHOULD BE WET DURING COLORING.
3. SHAKE WELL BOTTLE OF COLOR CREAM
4. PUT ON PROVIDED GLOVES
(These gloves are biodegradable and will start decomposing naturally)
5. UNSCREW THE TIP AND APPLY COLOR CREAM DIRECT TO DAMP HAIR AND GENTLY MASSAGE THE CREAM INTO THE HAIR UNTIL ALL THE HAIR HAS BEEN SATURATED WITH COLOR CREAM.
6. WAIT 45 MINUTES
TO ACHIEVE MORE INTENSE COLOR OR TO COVER STUBBORN GRAY, INCREASE WAITING TIME UP TO 60 MINUTES.
7. RINSE WELL UNTIL WATER RUNS CLEAR.
8. APPLY CONDITIONER. DOING SO WILL HELP RESEAL THE CUTICLE AND HELP COLOR LAST LONGER.
9. RINSE THOROUGHLY AND STYLE AS DESIRED
SENSITIVITY TEST: To make the test, wash a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm; apply a small quantity of the product to the area and allow it to dry. After 48 hours, the area should be washed gently and If any irritation, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in the area or around DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. The test should be made before each application.